In addition to the general benefits of being a member of HL7 Australia you get the following membership benefits:
- Free listing on the HL7 Australia Member Directory
- Free HL7 Standards Access immediately at publication (others have to wait 3 months) for all staff
- Free attendance at HL7 webinars - including reports from international meetings and access after the event (3 free attendances + discount rate for 3 other registrants)
- Voting and Commenting on HL7 Australia standards ballots (3 nominated people)
- Discounted HL7 Conference, Workshops and Seminar rates for 3 people
- Regular updates from the HL7 Australia email list
- Access Member Only Web pages
- Tooling support
- Free Object Identifier (OID) for your organisation in the HL7 Australia root OID
- Voting and nomination rights in the selection of the HL7 Australia Board and decisions made at general meetings of HL7 Australia for 3 nominated people
- Login and access to HL7.org for 3 nominated people
- HL7 Australia voting member - vote in HL7 International standards ballots (request from Secretary@HL7.org.au) - 1 nominated person (Note: HL7 Australia Voting Numbers are capped by HL7 International)
- Discounted rates at HL7 International Working Group Meetings for all staff
HL7 Australia member rights and obligations in relation to HL7 copyright material and intellectual property are described here.
A comparison of membership benefits is provided here.